Hi-Tech Product Development
Tenco engineers include specialists in the specification, design, implementation, test, and commissioning of high-tech hardware and software. Capabilities include
- Electronic hardware, including digital, precision analog, power, radio frequency device and circuit, DSP, FPGA/EPLD, and microprocessor.
- Software systems, for control, embedded, internet, and safety-critical applications, in a structured, cost-effective process
- Human Factors / Graphical User Interface design
- Test equipment, sensors, and instrumentation
- Design drafting and complete documentation.
Tenco projects include high-performance transportation, industrial, and medical devices.
- LA Metro Wayside Energy Storage System controller which achieved industry-leading recovery levels
- Connected Bus Display implemented in Tenco software on distributed cloud servers, database interfaces, onboard bus smart routers, and Android tablets.
- Wayside EMI Detector to protect rail transit signal systems against interference from EMU trains, wayside energy storage systems, or third rail power converters
- Special purpose test equipment software and hardware
- High-availability embedded hardware for control and communication; high-performance electric vehicles, subway cars and advanced train control systems; cutting edge amusement park rides; fully automated peoplemovers; energy storage devices and systems; consumer appliances; new generation projection displays; spread-spectrum radio systems; and rugged mobile computers.