Wayside Systems Engineering
Our Wayside Systems Engineering includes:
- Advanced train control including CBTC, PTC, ERTMS, track circuits and axle counters
- Communications, including wired and wireless networks, radio systems, PSIM, SCADA, audio and acoustics, display signs, and more
- Traction Power for DC and AC supplies; energy storage and efficiency
- Utility power interface, impact assessment, and planning
- Central systems, including SCADA, cloud and distributed systems, and asset management
Our work covers the gamut from conceptual and preliminary engineering. procurement specifications and delivery methods; alternatives, cost/benefit assessment, and modeling; proposal strategy and writing; project plans and deliverables; supplier management; performance analysis and reporting; system level design; hardware and software design, implementation, and integration; CAD; and test and commissioning.
Please contact us to explore how Tenco can support your project.