Railcar & Systems Engineering
Our Railcar and Systems Engineering includes:
- Specify, design, integrate, and test
- EMUs, DMUs, commuter, subway, light rail, high speed rail, bus, and automated people movers
- From coast to coast in North America, and overseas.
- In-depth work with railcar suppliers and railcar systems suppliers
- Propulsion, auxiliary power, automatic train control, train network and train operator display, trainlines, doors, HVAC, lighting, signs, and others.
Our expertise covers specifications; conceptual designs, alternatives, and cost/benefit assessment; proposal strategy and writing; project plans and design deliverables; Safety, RAM, and EMC; supplier management; performance analysis and reporting; CAD; integration; and test and commissioning.
Please contact us to explore how Tenco can support your project.